Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Never work with Family!

You would think I would have learned the lesson when I had to find my mother a house. Guess I'm just not that smart or have a very selective memory. I think I am going to loose my mind helping Ron's mom find a house though. They tell me they want one thing and then head in a totally different direction. That isn't too unusual with most buyers though. When they actually start looking at houses and seeing what is available what they think they want usually changes.

What's driving me nuts is that they change their minds every single time I am with them. We spent about 3 hours yesterday looking at houses again. I had narrowed down the choices to exactly what they told me after we had looked on Saturday. But then when I give them what they ask for, it's not right or they have decided to go a different direction. You have to work with the old saying that they customer is always right, but it really is frustrating.

But you know what really bugs me? They think we will just be doing this about twice a week while they are here. I don't think so! I'm not going to be their entertainment and haul them all over the place just for kicks. I'm too busy for that. Ron has offered to step in and it hasn't been needed yet, but it might come to that.

Especially since he wants me to give up my entire commission to them. Like I said, never work with family!

1 comment:

  1. This is so UGH on so many levels. I hope they find something SOON!!

    ReplyDelete