Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Champs


Congrats to the Green Bay Packers for winning the Super Bowl! I didn't really care either way but if I had to pick a team, it would have been the Packers. Mostly because the Steelers beat the Cardinals 2 years ago in the Super Bowl and I am still a bit bitter about that.

But I enjoyed the game and was glad it was at least close and exciting there at the end. I really thought the Steelers were going to come back and take it away like they did with the Cardinals, but glad the Pack held them off.

Lea Michele did a beautiful job singing whatever song it was. America the Beautiful? I can't remember. But OMG! Christina Aguilar screwing up the national anthem? Who does that? I didn't care for the way she sang it to being with but to mess up the words too? She should be very embarrassed.

I have to say that I loved the half time show! Black Eyed Peas are one of my favorite groups and Usher is pretty good himself. I saw a lot of negative posts on Facebook that people didn't like it and I just don't understand that. Yes, they sometimes aren't as good live because of all the digital stuff they do in their music, but at least they don't lip sync!



I was a little distracted throughout the game and didn't get to pay attention to the commercials as I would have liked to. I did see a couple of funny Doritos's and Pepsi commercials that made me laugh. Did you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment