Saturday is the big graduation party for Brenna. For the past few weeks as we slowly gathered stuff for the party, I've just been putting it all in a box by my desk in my office. The pile has grown and is now almost out of hand. Tomorrow we will be cleaning the house from top to bottom and then Friday will be cooking day to get it all ready. Somehow it will all get done, but right now, I am not really sure how!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
What a mess!
Life is moving forward and I am trying to keep up, even if I don't really feel like it just yet. I guess it's a good thing that there is so much happening in the next few weeks, but right now I am just feeling overwhelmed.
Saturday is the big graduation party for Brenna. For the past few weeks as we slowly gathered stuff for the party, I've just been putting it all in a box by my desk in my office. The pile has grown and is now almost out of hand. Tomorrow we will be cleaning the house from top to bottom and then Friday will be cooking day to get it all ready. Somehow it will all get done, but right now, I am not really sure how!

Saturday is the big graduation party for Brenna. For the past few weeks as we slowly gathered stuff for the party, I've just been putting it all in a box by my desk in my office. The pile has grown and is now almost out of hand. Tomorrow we will be cleaning the house from top to bottom and then Friday will be cooking day to get it all ready. Somehow it will all get done, but right now, I am not really sure how!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ooo, I love a good party! I hope you share lots of pictures! (I'm sure you will.)
ReplyDelete