I put my parents house on the market today. They had been talking about it since the first of the year and then all the health issues hit. Now there isn't much of a choice and my Mom told me to just do it. So, I did, but I felt awful the entire time I was taking pictures. Plus, today was my dad's birthday, so it was just a hard day all the way around, any way you looked at it.
But this is a great house! Don't you want to move to Phoenix? Specifically, this is in the Ahwatukee area in Mountain Park Ranch. Great schools, close to downtown and the airport with pretty mountain views too.
This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that is 2300 square feet with a 3 car garage. This floorplan does have a split master. Pretty much the entire inside has been re done in the past 4-5 years.

Pretty entrance to the front door with a small patio are out front.

This is a north/south corner lot in a cul-de-sac with great, friendly neighbors

Formal Living Room

Formal Dining Room

Kitchen was gutted and now has Cherry cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances

Also has a large pantry and travertine backsplash

Family room has Italian marble fireplace

Larger backyard with sparkling play pool, grassy play area for the kids and lemon trees! Let me know and I would be happy to show it to you!
Just a year earlier than I had planned to buy! But I will think of you when I do and if we decide to stay around here. I love the backyard and location!!
ReplyDelete