Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life is back to normal . . . .

. . . . whatever that is!

Ron got home late Saturday night after being on the road for almost 3 weeks. I think we were both ready to have him home again. Even though we saw each other for 5 days in Montana, 3 weeks is too long to be apart. He still has all of this week off of work so he is slowing returning to his early morning hours and going to bed early at night. It's nice to get back to our normal routine!

Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends to dinner and a movie. We went and saw Magic Mike. Stupid plot but have to say the scenery was awesome! :0) We had a true giggle fest and just an all around fun night. Hadn't done that in a while with my girls, so I need to make it a point to work on that more.

Believe it or not, schools started back in session this week. Just one district, but the rest will follow in two weeks, so the stores are crammed with back to school shoppers. I am counting the days when it's safe to go back to the mall and to go grocery shopping in the middle of the day without hearing a dozen little ones whining. I've never understood mother's that take their kids shopping during nap time. Why would they do that to themself and the kids?

There is some other exciting stuff going on around here, but I'm not going to share it just. I don't want to jinx it! Just say a prayer for us on Thursday, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment