Every time I just have to ask, why do they schedule procedures so pickin' early in the morning? Yesterday my mom had to have a colonoscopy and naturally she had to be there by 7:30am. That means I had to leave my house by 6:45 to pick her up in time. Which brings us to the bottom line, that I had to get up way to early! But the good thing is that she did well and while they found a few things, it was nothing scary. We will get the lab results back next week but the doc said not to worry, so we won't.
But you know what is really funny? Once they took me back to the recovery room all you hear is people farting. They fill your colon up with lots of air to get a good look, so the only way to get rid of that air is to fart it out. Some of these people were really letting them rip too. This surgi center does an average of 44 colonoscopies every morning. That's a lot of butts and a lot of farting, if you ask me!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHA...I am laughing SO HARD at that last paragraph!!
ReplyDelete