Sunday, August 29, 2010

I need to win Powerball!

Hello blogging friends! I am back from San Diego and still trying to face the real world again. Actually, we've been back for a few days already, but I am still trying to catch up. San Diego was just wonderful as always and I wish we never had to leave! I've decided I need to win the Powerball so I can move there!



We spent two different days on the beach. We always go to Mission Beach just because the people watching there is so entertaining! Plus, we can find parking up close and don't have to haul all of our stuff too far.



This is my Mom and Vickie all set up on the beach under their umbrellas.



We decided that each of us would be in charge of where we would eat dinner one night. My choice was to go to Seaport village. It's a cute place to walk around and snoop in all the shops



My dinner choice was at the Edgewater Grill. It was really good and right on the boardwalk, so a pretty view of San Diego Bay and Coronado Bridge


View from our table at dinner.



Vickie had never been on a "girls weekend" before and had never traveled without her husband, Clede. So this really was a big step for her. We had to give her a hard time though since she was on the phone to Clede a million times a day!



Vickie isn't much of a shopper, so we were very proud of her and all that she bought!



This is what my Mom got, or at least a portion of it. The car was so full coming home!



I can't show Brenna's haul since it included the dress she got for a wedding and she wants to keep it a surprise from the boy. So, this is the picture we sent the boy! He called us a smartass for some reason. :0)



And let's just say that I am smart enough not to show all that I bought! But what I really wish I had bought was a home on the beach! I just love San Diego and wish I could live there full time. Or actually, I decided I would live there from May thru September. Then I would be in Chicago, downtown near Michigan Ave, from October thru the first week or two in January and come home to Phoenix from January thru April. Wouldn't that be the perfect life?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! It would be totally perfect to have enough money to move around the country all year to get the best weather. This summer's heat has just about killed me!

    I'm so glad you had a great time with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete