Saturday, November 17, 2012

Moving Right Along . . . .

Things are moving along quickly for Adam and Brenna. No, still no ring, but I now know there is one being made! I called our jewler we have used for years to ask if Adam had come in to see him and the answer was YES! I didn't ask when it would be done or anything, figuring there had to be a little bit of a surprise involved, but it does make me happy to know it's right around the corner.

I also took the happy couple to look at houses yesterday and we ended up writing an offer. It's a little too far away for my taste, but that's just me being selfish. It's a good house for them and they love it, so that's all that matters. Not real confident on the offer as it's a short sale with a difficult seller and an auction date for Dec 5th, so it will be interesting to see what happens with it. But I'm a firm believer if that's the house for them, it will work out one way or another.

Adam has a lease that is up in March, so the timing on this house would be about perfect. He can move in and do all the remodeling they want to do. They have both decided not to live together until they are married, so that makes me happy too.

Right now I just wish he would pop the question so I can start planning a wedding! Ron is surprisingly having a hard time with all of this. I think he was even a little teary last night when he found out we were writing an offer on a house. I think it's starting to sink in that his little girl has another man in her life that is taking her away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment