Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's OVER!

OMG I am sooooooo happy the election is over with. I HATE election season. Especially all of the phone calls, the nasty ads on TV and the constant bickering between parties. I think they are all crooks and still wish there was a none of the above option when I vote.

I am a registered Republican but probably should change that to independant. I haven't voted Republican for a while now. I usually just vote for who I think will be the lesser of two evils. I think a lot of people vote that way. Do I think Obama is wonderful? No. But I do think he is the lesser of two evils and will give us a better chance. Do I agree with everything he has done? Nope. But I think he is trying and I wish the two parties would learn what compromise is so more can get done.

Only time will tell if our election last night will be right for the country. I am hoping and praying for the best but I am sure there will be more bumps on the road.

1 comment:

  1. So glad it's over! I totally agree with the lesser of two evils.

    ReplyDelete