I've got a couple of stories that I really need to share so I don't forget them. Both of them remind me how much I love my husband because he always tries hard and at least has a good sense of humor!
Tuesday night I had a late meeting with some potential new clients. I always like to try and sit down with people first to get to know them and to make sure we are going to click. I had dinner all planned but didn't expect to get home before 6:30 or so and asked Ron to cook instead. He grumbled a bit as he doesn't really like to take his turn at cooking too often. His idea of cooking is either taking me out or ordering delivery.
Well, I convinced him it was so easy even he could do it. I had found something new on Pinterest that I wanted to try. Chicken stuffed with cream cheese, jalapenos and then wrapped with bacon and grilled. Doesn't that sound yummy? So, off I went to my appointment and about 6:30 my phone rings but it's Ron, so I don't answer it since I am still with my people. Two minutes later I get a text saying: "I tried. Bring home Subway".
It was all I could do not to start laughing! When I finally left, I called home to find out what happened. He said all was going well until he turned his back for a minute and it went up into an inferno. He saved the remains for me to see and we pulled off some of the charred pieces just to try and it was actually really good. I did bring home Subway but Ron is convinced to try it again and master it this time!
The next story happened last night. About two months ago, I was laying in bed reading while Ron was asleep. I started noticing his breathing and how he STOPPED breathing on every inhale. Totally freaked me out. He was going to the doc the next day and I made him promise to talk to the doc about it. Doc sent him in for a sleep study and he was diagnosed with really bad sleep apnea. He got a breathing machine and is now sleeping so much better and I don't have to worry about him at night.
Early this morning, he had woken up kind of early and was laying there trying to go back to sleep. He heard Bailey, who sleeps in her box next to his side of the bed rustle around a bit and then fart really loud. That isn't too unusual and typically good for a laugh. This time, however, it was a stinky fart and it floated up and into his breathing machine and filled the air pumping into his nose with nasty dog fart! Ron said it was so bad he had to take his mask off and just got up at that point.
I was practically rolling on the floor when he told me this story after I got up! It's a good thing we love our dogs!
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oy. I know my husband has bad sleep apnea too but he's nervous to go in to the doc. He also said that he doesn't think he can sleep with that machine. Can I ask how the adjustment was for Ron? Besides inhaling the dog fart! :)
ReplyDelete