Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mama's Got a Boyfriend!


Now don't laugh, but my Mom has found the world of on line dating! I guess it's okay if you giggle a bit because I know I did! It's just so wierd to think of my Mom with another man. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for her, but it's just going to take some getting used to.

She has met a special someone and they are talking for hours every day. He is 10 years younger than her so we are now calling her a Cougar but of course she doesn't get that joke and we've had to explain it a million times. We have googled this guy and so far he totally checks out. He lives in Missouri and has already made plans to come for a visit over Labor Day weekend and will be staying in a hotel.

Have to admit it's strange to hear my mom so giggly. She is even saying she has butterflies! I just hope that he is as good as he sounds and can make her happy. That's all I want.

1 comment: