In an effort to be more positive, I will give you a little hint on what might be happening.
Ron was approached about 3 weeks ago and asked if he would like to switch to day shift! Gee, let me think about that one? HELL YES! We are still waiting to hear the outcome and basically just waiting on them to hire somebody else to take over his shift. He will have to probably train whoever comes in, so it could still be a few months, but I am going to think positive!
Another side benefit of switching shifts is that they would have to give him a week off to get his body clock back to normal. This means we could take a vacation together! Ron said he is so tired all he would want to do is go sit on the beach in San Diego for a few days. That is only my most favorite thing to do, so works for me! If the training takes longer than hoped for we decided we would go up to Boise for a few days and help Aaron get settled in his house. Either way, I get out of the heat for a few days which totally works for me! Just wish it would happen quickly since I am no good at being patient.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, I'm FINALLY able to comment again! I found a very simple fix for the problem I was having, and I'm so happy to be able to comment on your site again! That is FANTASTIC news about Ron, Pam! Yay for day shift and a lazy vacation on the beach. I'll be thinking lots and lots of positive thoughts for you. :)
ReplyDelete