Monday, June 6, 2011

My Theme Song

The last two weekends I have been so lazy! Work has totally slowed down for me, which isn't a good thing. Ron has been working such long hours he is totally whipped, so we haven't been doing much. Therefore, I have just been doing a whole lot of nothin. I've decided that my new theme song could probably be Bruno Mars The Lazy Song.

And of course tonight I can't sleep.

But on a brighter note, Aaron and I leave Tuesday morning to go to Boise to find him a house! Very excited about this. I've been driving myself crazy looking at houses on line. I now have a totally different perspective of what my buyers go thru. It's crazy!

And since I still can't comment on certain blogs, Nicole I am so excited that you are having a boy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pam!
    Enjoy the house hunting with your son! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete