Once again, the justice system has failed us. A not guilty verdict for Casey Anthony. Really? There was plenty of evidence to convict on murder one, but the jury obviously didn't feel that way. What about all the evidence that the jury was not allowed to see? Do you think they would change their minds if they saw it now?
My heart is breaking for the little girl who will get no justice. Casey cannot be tried again and will most likely walk free at the end of this week for time served on the counts she was found guilt of. How long do you think it will take her to go to the rag mags and sell her story? Days? Maybe a week?
All I am holding on to at this point is that I know one of these days Casey will get hers. Karma has a way of getting a person back one way or another. I'm just so angry at this though.
This just confirms again why I will never allow myself to sit on another jury. I have no faith whatsoever in our system.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't think Casey will ever truly be "free." She'll have to live with what she did, and I don't think anyone she comes into contact with is going to let that babykiller forget it. I was so disappointed in the verdict, too. I just don't understand it at ALL.
ReplyDelete