I decided on a Cadillac SRX, which is their version of the small SUV. It's so pretty! It has every bell and whistle you could ever want or need with the exception of a DVD player. I honestly didn't need all that stuff but it was the only red one on the lot and red is my color. We went back and forth a bit about getting one shipped in from New Mexico as that was the closest other red SRX, but by the time I paid for shipping and all of that, it would have been about the same price as the one I got.
I have to have the car in my name only for tax reasons, so after Ron took a look at it and told me to do what I wanted, he left me there to finish up the process. It's going to take me a couple days (or months) to figure out all the goodies and what button is for what, but I can't tell you how pleased I am with this car. Rides really nice and finally have room for others again!
I feel a little weird buying a Cadillac as I kind of think of that brand as an old person's car, but if you saw the inside you would know it's anything but an old person car! Or maybe you still would but at this point, I just don't care any more. I love my car!
I also have to say that I love my husband! After he left the dealership he went to run a few errands before going home. He surprised me with these beautiful roses! What is worse, I didn't even notice them until about 7pm that night. I feel so awful. But in my defense, when I got home with the car, I don't think I even walked into the kitchen/family room once before we left again. I didn't see them until we got home that night. Ron is so sweet to get those for me. He said he knew how excited I was for the car and wanted to give me the flowers as congratulations.

I L O V E the new car! And I don't think it's an old person's car at all. The SRX is pretty much my dream car, and yours is beautiful! The roses are lovely, too -- what a nice gesture.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new car! It looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful roses. Very sweet!!