Well, another year as passed and I didn't do so well on my blogging, did I?
2013 was a tremendous year for my family. Naturally, the biggest focus was on Brenna's wedding. We planned and planned and planned and it was all totally worth it. There isn't anything I would really change. It was totally worth all the work, but I can tell you, I am still tired even 3 weeks later. We did get the pictures today. We didn't pay for any prints, just the rights to all pictures, so I hope you enjoy them as much as we are:
http://amyandjordan.pass.us/brennaandadam/
And now, I need to turn my brain to Aaron and Sarah's wedding in May. We have decided to rent a house for the week when we are there. We are taking my Mom with us as she couldn't afford to go on her own, so a house makes more sense financially than a hotel. Brenna and Adam will also stay with us and then our best friends, Rex and Michele, will have the 4th bedroom. Bathrooms might be a little tight, but I am sure it will all work out somehow. I need to start thinking about a dress too.
I do have a big project going on now though. I am turning Brenna's old room into my new office. This way I will have a window that actually looks out front and not into the fence between us and the neighbor. I've ordered a new desk that is going to be fabulous and am making arrangements for the room to be painted and new carpet put in. Adam was a good son in law yesterday and came over and tore out the 18 year old carpet that was in there. It was GROSS to say the least! I will try to take a before and after picture to post.
Other than that, just enjoying our beautiful winter weather. Been in the mid 70's for a few days now and I get to giggle at all the posts on Facebook and the news about the monster snow storm and cold weather everywhere else. As much as I hate our heat, at least we don't have to shovel it and can still get out and about.
Friday, January 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment