Tuesday, December 17, 2013

She is Married!

I still can't believe we survived all of the wedding hoopla. It was truly just an amazing day from start to finish. I don't think we would have changed one thing.

We started the day with both the hair stylist and make up artist coming to the house at 8am to get started. Hair gal had 7 heads to do and make up gal had 10 faces to do, so they were busy, needless to say. I had breakfast and mimosa's ready to go and then brought out sandwiches for lunch just before we all headed to the venue for pictures.

The photographer has some pics up on their blog and you can see them here: http://www.amyandjordanblog.com/2013/wedding/brenna-adam-villa-sienna-wedding-photography-gilbert-arizona/

Now less 5 months to go until it's Sarah and Aaron's turn! Thankfully I won't have to do as much for that one. I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. Did I not comment on this?? I swear I did - looked through some of the pictures - wow!! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! Loved your dress and of course Brenna's too. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete