There are some days when all I do is sit at my desk and do paperwork. It's one of the least favorite things about my job but a necessary evil. Unfortunately, with all of the short sales and lender owned properties I deal with now, my paperwork amount has about tripled.
This afternoon I was sitting here in my office grumbling, probably a little louder than I thought I was. Ron had been in and out listening to me and not really saying much. After a little bit, he came back into the room and totally took my mind off my paperwork!
I have to say, I was much less stressed and immediately found what I had been looking for most of the day when I came back in to finish. I definately need to remember his way of doing paperwork when I am frustrated!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL
ReplyDelete