Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby, it's COLD Outside!

Enough of this cold weather! We aren't used to it and I got enough of it in December between Europe and Boise. We've only had highs in the 40's for the past couple of days and hard freezes every night. My plants are toast and will all have to be chopped to the ground when it warms up for good.

I got up this morning and there was ice on my sidewalk from where the sprinklers had run over. So then, I went and looked at the pool and there was ice on it too! I've never seen that before.

Thankfully, it's supposed to be back into the low 70's by Thursday, so just one more day of cold. One week of winter around here is enough for me!

Okay, now all of you who are REALLY living in the cold country can tell me what a whimp I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment