The month of September is almost over with! How did that happen? I can hardly even remember what all has been going on this month too. It's not like I have been super busy or anything but I have been lacking motivation. Need a swift kick in the rear to get me moving again. I keep hoping that some cooler weather will do it for me.
I have a lot to get done too. I need to do both my Halloween and Christmas cards for my clients. That is going to take me a couple of weeks, at least. I need to start my Christmas shopping because everything I need to mail away has to be ready to go before Thanksgiving since we are leaving shortly after. I guess I need to start bugging a few people for some Christmas lists.
I really need to start getting our stuff ready for our trip. Since we don't deal with cold weather around here, I have to find all that stuff and get some of it for Ron. He didn't even have a winter coat but I found him the deal of the century! There is this place cally My Sister's Closet here that is higher end resale stuff. At the Scottsdale store, they have a mens section too. I got Ron a designer overcoat that normally sells at Bloomingdale's starting at $700 for $100! It looks brand new and I wonder if it's even been worn. Fit him perfectly too. He ordered some water proof walking shoes from Land's End that were on sale and they fit him great too. Now I just need to get him a few more long sleeve shirts as he only has a few and we will be gone for 2 weeks. He wants to buy gloves and a hat when we get there but I do think I will find him something before we leave. He just doesn't have any concept on how cold it will be since he hasn't been in that kind of weather for at least 15 years. I am so excited for this trip!
And for those of you that actually get to experience fall with all the beautiful colors, will you please post some pictures so I can at least experience it thru you?
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

September has FLOWN by! The leaves are just starting to change here. I'll try to take some pictures but unfortunately the trees in my neighborhood are only about 5-7 years old & are still kind of small. It's easy to miss the changing leaves before they just fall off the tree. I admit that I had a chuckle at your talk of finding the winter gear. Enjoy the colder temps!!
ReplyDelete