Thursday, December 1, 2011

One of THOSE days . . .

I just can 't seem to get motivated! I have a nice list of things to do today and I don't want to do any of them. I really don't want to do what I need to do most. Work on my Christmas calendars that I send out to my client base. And I need to get them out sooner rather than later.

I've got about 135 envelopes ready to go but now I need to do a letter for each, stuff the envelopes, put the postage on them and get them into the mail. If I put my mind to it, I could probably have them done in about 2-3 hours. But here I sit, playing on the computer, trying to do anything but what I really need to be doing.

Yep, it's just one of those days!

1 comment:

  1. I have those days, too. Much more frequently than I'd like to admit!!!

    ReplyDelete