Monday, December 19, 2011

Mom's Dating Update

You really do need an update on her dating escapades! It truly is shocking, yet totally entertaining.

If you will remember, H is the one she really liked and ended up sleeping with. And then he didn't call her for almost a month. Typical, huh? He pulled the, "I'm starting to have feelings for you, so need to pull back and think about those" routine. Give me a break! Needless to say, she was crushed but really thought he would be back.

We kept telling her she had been dumped and all he wanted was sex. She didn't want to believe it and thought she had her answer when he called her again last week and wanted to take her out to dinner again. I kept telling her it was a booty call and not to go out with him. I finally got it thru her head to cancel dinner just to see what he would do.

So, she gives him a call and tells him she has company staying with her, so they won't be able to come to her house. His response? "Well, lets just go get a motel room then".

Can I say it? Please? I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Thankfully this time she just got mad and not so hurt. Mom is learning some hard lessons with all of this dating she is doing but at least she is still open to it. She is currently seeing about 3 different guys and has yet to decide which one she likes the most, so is just having some fun. I guess that is all I can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment