Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Boutiques

Yesterday Brenna and I spent a couple of hours hitting up the local Christmas Boutiques around our area. This is something we like to do every year and I try to find a few gifts and always get some home made jams or jelly too. We found a couple of good ones and probably spent more than I should, but did get some great stuff!

One of the things I was keeping in mind for shopping was my nephew's baby that is due in January. I know there is a baby shower coming up, so thought I could find him something cute or special. I think we hit the nail on the head! If baby Trey is anything like his daddy, he is going to need one of these and I am sure it will get lots of use!


The picture doesn't do it justice, but you get the idea. It's a child size chair with a built in clock/timeer for time outs! Isn't this a great idea? Only cost me $28 too, so I thought it was well worth the price.

I really don't want to have to go to this shower, but with this as a gift, it might just be worth it for the laughs. I did get some hand knitted baby booties and cap so baby Trey will have something from us right away, but I do think this gift will be priceless for years to come.

1 comment: