Friday, May 13, 2011
Downhill Slide
Another year has passed. Where has the time gone? Today I am 46 so I guess I am on the downhill slide to 50 now. Birthday's don't really bother me and I hope I can still say that when the big 5-0 comes around in a few years. It's fun getting everyone's well wishes on Facebook. Keeping me busy this morning trying to reply to them all!
Not doing much today. Have to take Brenna in to get her stitches out of her hand from last weeks surgery. She is still in a lot of pain so we are betting they put her in another cast. These cysts are a real bummer to recover from and very painful. Not sure when she will be going back to work.
Today my neice is graduating from ASU but we won't be attending the graduation since it's the same time as Brenna's appointment. Just as well. They didn't bother coming to either of my kids graduation so I don't feel any pressing need to be there. We will be going to her party on Saturday though. Along with about 3 other parties this weekend. Just a busy time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Birthday Pam!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! I hope you had a great weekend. My brother's birthday is May 13 too!
ReplyDelete