Saturday, May 7, 2011

Crazy Busy Week

Yep, it's been another one of the weeks and next week is already booked full too. I'm thankful to be busy but man am I tired!

Best facebook post of the week?
So the commoner married a prince and became a princess... and the bad guy was killed by the heros... apparently this week was sponsored by Disney

Monday was spent running around trying to catch up from the weekend. Had to take my car in to have the LoJack installed. Cleaned up my flowerbeds a bit and planted some flowers that will hopefully survive the heat. Went and got a wonderful mani/pedi and then hit up the grocery store.

Tuesday I went with my friend, Laura, from the AZ Cruiser group to visit Ginny who had spent a week in the hospital. She had her gallbladder out and then got a really bad infection. Poor Ginny has been thru the mill with this! I stopped at Costco first and got chicken salad and some rolls and we took lunch over. Had a really nice visit with her and I think it did us all some good. Came home, picked up Brenna and the two of us went and saw Billy Elliot at Gammage. Good show and the kid who played the lead was a fantastic dancer for somebody so young. Ron wouldn't have liked it though, so it was just as well he stayed home.

Wednesday morning it was up before the crack of dawn to take Brenna in for her surgery. Prayers were answered and it was only a cyst and not more torn tendons or ligaments. We were home by 10am so she pretty much just slept it off the rest of the day and I got caught up on my paperwork. Ron's vacation officially ended and he had to go back to work that night too. I was really sad that he was going back to nights as it was so nice having him around during the normal times of day!

I planned to stay home all day for Brenna on Thursday, but that didn't work out at all. I had gotten a new referral early in the week but when I talked to the buyer he said he was too busy to really do much this month. So, we had left it that I would contact him again the first part of June. Wouldn't you know, the very next day he calls me and wants to see a new condo project up in Scottsdale. I had to laugh. So, off I went to the other side of town. Nice guy though, and it's going to be fun working with him. I fought my way home in rush hour and made it back just in time to kiss Ron goodbye as he left for work. My Mom came over and I made my famous nacho's for dinner in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. Then Brenna and I watched a bunch of shows we had on the DVR.

Friday was spent running around again. Had to meet another client at their new house so they could get flooring bids, met my Mom at Costco for a hotdog and then got a few things to get us thru the weekend. Ran home to check on Brenna and make sure she was still on track with her pain meds as her hand is still really hurting. Got a lease written up and met the owner and tenants to get that all signed. Started a new BPO (broker price opinion) for a new listing down the street for my neighbor who finally got a job after being layed off over 2 years ago and has to move to Cali. Dealing with appraisals that aren't coming in at value and inspectors that are so busy it's hard to get them scheduled. What a headache!

So, you can see, it's been one crazy busy week. Right now I am going to try and get the laundry done and the house cleaned up so I can spend the afternoon in the pool. Ron has to work again tonight and if Brenna is feeling better I might get her and my Mom to go to a movie tonight. Really want to see Water for Elephants.

So, how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment