Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Best job I have ever gotten hands down is being a Mom. Probably the hardest one too, but it's all paid off. I am so proud of my kids! But it was MY mother that taught me how to be a good Mom, so I am thankful for that.

Today Mom and I will do our traditional girls day of shop til we drop and having a nice lunch up in Scottsdale. Brenna doesn't get to come with us this year as she has to work today, so that is kind of a bummer.

Yesterday I floated in the pool and took a nap, so it was a great day. I also got 3 dozen roses from Ron and a new Coach purse, a beautiful sunflower arrangement from my kids and a gift card to Chico's. I know you must be thinking they all went a little overboard on the gifts, which they totally did. But my birthday is on Monday, so it all gets lumped in together, which is fine by me.

So, Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there. Give yourself a pat on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment