Monday, April 15, 2013

Catch up Mondays

Monday is always a catch up day for me. Usually I spend a lot of time at my desk trying to get my paperwork under control from the weekend and also try to get my house back in order from letting it slide all weekend. Every other Monday my housekeeper comes, so that is usually my favorite Monday!

Things didn't get too out of control this past weekend, so it should be an easy day for me. I might even fit in a pedicure this afternoon. My feet are in terrible shape!

What did we do this weekend? Saturday Ron and went out for breakfast and then went to the swap meet. He loves looking for tools and I just like to look. We went to the one by the airport, or "little Mexico" as we like to call it. Didn't get too much but they had huge flats of strawberries for $4 so that was a score. I had to go show 2 houses later in the day to some new buyers who were very nice.

Sunday I had to get up kind of early and go to a walk thru. It was either get up early on Sunday or fight the traffic during the week, so I choose Sunday. After I was done, Brenna and I hit up some resale/consignment stores looking for some night stands for her house. It was amazing some of the good stuff we found! Also amazing at the difference in prices too. Found the same "chair and a half" at two different places. Both looked brand new and one was for $50 and the other $125. It's just too bad they were too big for her house.

All in all a pretty good weekend but I need to quit stalling and do my paperwork

No comments:

Post a Comment