Hello? Anybody still out there or have you given up on me? To be honest, I pretty much had to give up on this blog the last few weeks because I didn't know if I was coming or going any more.
February was just nuts, to say the least. Wedding planning, fighting the crud, working with about 12 different buyers that were demanding my attention constantly and planning ANOTHER vacation. I was coming home some nights so exhausted I was ready to break down in tears.
Thankfully, I survived, but just barely. I have 12 houses closing between tomorrow and April 18th, so that gives you an idea of just how busy I was. Or to put it another way, I am usually happy if I have 2-3 closings in a month, so February was a monster month! I don't think I've ever had that many closings in a 30 day period. AND it puts me that much closer to having this wedding paid for, which will be a huge stress relief!
The one thing that kept my sanity was vacation though. We had planned to take this cruise last summer since we had finally convinced our friends to go with us. Then when Brenna got engaged and we did the big Europe trip for Ron's sabbatical, we thought hard about cancelling this cruise. The only reason we didn't was because our friends had also booked. It ended up saving my sanity! I sooooooooo needed that break since I had been working non stop.
I promise to come back and finish my Europe trip updates and then tell you about this last cruise too. We had a blast and are already planning one for next spring.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Money Money Money Money! Money! (That should be read as that song.) I figured that you were working hard. :) Holy moly 12 closings! The market is certainly picking up huh??
ReplyDelete