LOL! Hi Pam!! I just came over to tell you what happened! Send me your email address: M and N blog @ gmail . com (no spaces) and I'll get you added to the readers list! We had a strange comment from someone we don't know & who obviously didn't know us so we decided to make it private. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture of you & your hubby!!
Married to my best friend and Mom to Aaron and Brenna. I sell real estate in the Phoenix area, love to go shopping anytime, anyplace. Maybe that's why I am so good at what I do since I am just spending other people's money instead of my own!
LOL! Hi Pam!! I just came over to tell you what happened! Send me your email address: M and N blog @ gmail . com (no spaces) and I'll get you added to the readers list! We had a strange comment from someone we don't know & who obviously didn't know us so we decided to make it private.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture of you & your hubby!!